Psychiatric Consultant

Do you have extra time at your practice or would like to try something new? Become a CareAdopt contracted or employed psychiatric consultant. Extend your reach across the country. Help improve the mental health for patients and communities all over.


You must be a currently licensed Psychiatrist practicing in the United States.